One of the most common questions is what dogs can and can’t eat. Here is a list of vegetables dogs can eat:
- Beans, Yes dogs can eat cooked beans. Raw beans contain a toxin that is harmful to dogs.
- Broccoli- Yes, dogs can eat broccoli but only in controlled amounts.
- Carrot- Yes, carrots are a healthy treat.
- Cauliflower – Yes, dogs can eat cauliflower in moderate amounts.
- Coconut- Yes, dogs can eat coconut.
- Cucumbers- Yes, cucumber is safe for dogs to eat. Helpful in weight loss.
- Green Beans- Yes, Canned, raw, steamed, or chopped. Unspiced
- Mushrooms- Yes, dogs can eat mushrooms. Store bought are less risk than wild outdoors.
- Onions- No, dogs should not eat onions. Do not feed dogs onions.
- Potatoes- Yes, dogs can eat COOKED.
- Sweet Potatoes- Yes.
- Zucchini- Yes often recommended.