One of the most frequently asked questions by dog owners is what can dogs eat? Can we share our favorite foods with our pets
Fruit dogs can eat
- Apples- Yes, if you remove the core and seeds
- Bananas- Yes, in moderation
- Blue Berries- Yes, a healthy treat containing fibers, minerals, vitamins and antioxidents.
- Cantaloupe- Yes
- Cranberries- Yes, In small quantities
- Lemons, Not too dangerous but better to avoid.
- Mango, Yes but beware of Mango as an allergen.
- Oranges- Yes, but a small amount
- Pears- Yes, in moderation.
- Pineapple- Yes, in small amount.
- Watermelon – Yes, but make sure seeds and rind are removed.